3.06.2013

Blustery Day


The sun is still shining, (albeit the wind is blowing) holiday's are approaching and trips are being planned, life is good! 



Loving Lucas

Shawn and Maggie...she is home!  She has such a teeny doll face.  We love her!
Lucas and Payton having some fun in this super old Jeep of Grandpa's.

Just before a winning tennis match!  He is so good (and hot)!
Red Mango = Yum!
Lucas and his bubs.










      









A little over a month ago, we decided to shave the side of Lucas' head.  We thought he could be cool and trendy.  And I will tell you what, with those shades and his cool do, he becomes a whole different person.  He thinks he is the coolest kid on the block, (which he totally is)!  I am not even kidding, he walks around with a major strut, just like his daddy ;) 

Shawn has been telling me to debut the same look as Lucas.  I just say, I can't do it!  I know you think it's super hot, but like I have said before, I already feel like my femininity has been tampered with sporting a shorter do.  However, I decided to give The Saturday's, Frankie's  look a try...







No comments:

Post a Comment