3.07.2013

vids

Every morning on VH1 they play music videos.  Shock.  I know.  Occasionally, If I remember, I enjoy watching them. The other day this video of "Daylight" by Maroon 5 came on.  I am not a huge fan of Maroon 5, but I did appreciate this video. Enjoy!



Also, Chelsea Lately has to be one of my favorite late night guilty pleasures.  I don't watch it very often, but I did catch it a couple of nights ago and was literally in tears!  First, they were bashing on Taylor Swift, which I think Taylor Swift is one of the most annoying people!  I don't love her songs, nor do I love her expressions. And second, well, just please, take a moment to click here and watch this rather amusing clip...



1 comment:

  1. Taylor Swift bugs me too. Always always has. The older she gets the more child like she gets, its like she is aging in reverse or something. Ugg! lol Jimmy Fallon is my late night guilty, when I had cable. I kinda miss it. Now I watch you tube videos of Whoes Line Is it Anway. If I ever get cable again, I will have to check out Chelsea Lately. =)

    ReplyDelete