2.28.2013

loutit

The other morning we were eating breakfast when I asked Lucas to finish his bananas.  He proceeded to tell  me, "no", of course.  I then asked him why he wouldn't eat them...the response I got was, "they're sleeping"....apparently we can only eat food when it's fully awake!?  I was a bit confused by this and asked him what he was talking about.  He showed me that he had poked the bananas with his fork and they looked like they had closed their eyes...hahahaha!  This kid is pure entertainment!




Not only is Lucas funny, he is really smart.  He knows all his colors, mostly because he loves to color.  He has been holding his crayons/pencils the right way since he started.  I think we can give credit to Payton for that one.  She is always drawing!

Lucas loves robots, singing, dancing, reading and talking.  He never stops talking.  And He is SO loud!  I always think, how did you get so loud?  At our house, we are the most soft-spoken people.  He repeats everything you say...He knows his ABC's and says his name all the time.  "Loutit" is what he calls himself.  He calls Shawn, Shawn.  It's actually kind of funny.  I asked if he could say my name the other day.  It was not so easy for him...Cesi is what I got. 

I love seeing this boy learn and grow.  He is the sweetest, cutest little boy ever and I just love him to pieces!





1 comment:

  1. You should teach him Kajsia. That is always a fun one to hear kids try to say.

    ReplyDelete