2.05.2013

Today I Fell in Love...

With this face...

Meet Molly.




While I was dropping Lucas off this morning, this sweet little kitten came out of the bushes and jumped into my car, onto Lucas's lap and started eating his cheerios!  He was laughing so much!  I was like, oh my gosh, I need to take you home, where do you come from!  Just as we were loving on her, sweet Cassidy drove by and said it was the neighbors cat, but she sleeps in Cassidy's house, along with Ginger.  She said they just stare at each other all night.  Hahaha...I love it!  Just as I was about to drive off and "catnap" this little one, her owner started walking by and I said, oh, I was just going to bring her to you...I miss a cat running around my  house :(  I love them so much!  I think that when you have had 6 cats in your life, you always feel like you need them, because they truly are the best pets.  They are so precious, and sweet and fulfilling.  I am still awaiting the day when I am a (cat) owner once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment