2.19.2013

Blackberry Winter

Ah, Spring is just around the corner.  It's warm(er), the grass on the north side of every street is showing, the sun is shining!  I can't complain, I really do love the seasons.  As much as I (sometimes) say I would love to live in a moderate temp all year, I don't think (fashionably) I could really do it ;)


Saturday Morning with my most favorite kids on the planet!  I love these little ones.... Together, they are a riot!





Shawn...he is my very attractive husband.  I realize he doesn't look too thrilled during this shot, but I also have a feeling he wasn't ready?  And well, the attention span of a 7 year old photographer is only 7 seconds, so we only got one shot.

Payton wanted pastel rainbow nail colors in honor of the upcoming St. Patrick's Day.  So this is what we did.  I realize the middle one looks white, but it is totally mint green.

First/top braid is a Bamboo Braid.  Or maybe it's a Rope?  I have been out of beauty school too long!  Anyway, the second/bottom is a Fishtail :)

For Valentines Day, Payton got these Awesome Beanie Boos.  She had mentioned she wanted these bright-eyed stuffies, for a while now, so I decided to get her the v-day giraffe.  She happened to have some  spending money and we went and got another one, an Easter lamb.  She then decided to make little collar tags for them out of her ShrinkyDinks.  Jungle Love (giraffe)  and Blossom (lamb).  (And yes,  just like Beanie Babies  their names and b-days are written on the tag.)  Don't mind the ragamuffin hair, she just happens to play so hard that by the end of the day, it's uncontrollable!

Shawn and our new nephew Deklan.  He is adorable!  I love this pic.  Shawn is a natty at holding sweet babies :)

Hello, Grandma!?  This is the little mouse on a little DiscoveryKids Laptop....haha...love this little guy!
This is the coolest locket/watch gift I have ever received!  First off, Audrey Hepburn is my all time Favorite, and Secondly, the fact that Shawn knows me so well makes my life even better!   
Do you think Lucas and I have our model pose down yet?  We've been practicing....


No comments:

Post a Comment