5.23.2012

Living Heritage Festival

Every weekend in the summer, there is always something going on Downtown SLC.  From Gay Pride, to the Farmer's Market, there is fun for everyone!  This past weekend, we bought a new stroller, (since I ran over the other one) jumped on Trax, and went to the Living Heritage Festival.  There were booths all around with crafts from different countries, music and dancing, some crazy Brazilian martial arts jig, a kids area, food from all over, it was pretty cool seeing the world all in one afternoon.  And, I got to stand next to Jodi Saeland, meteorologist on channel 5!  I'm pretty sure I am the only one who was excited about that, because Shawn just gave me his typical, "I don't care" thumbs up.  We had a fabulous time and it is just the beginning...:)


Payton got to make this cool paper flower, origami, a Japanese kite, and a lei.....be jealous.

I love my cute family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment