5.01.2012

A Lovely Day for an Outing

The other day we thought it would be fun to venture off to City Creek.  I wanted to see the other half, since when I was there before I only made it to the North side of the Creek (or as Shawn would say it "crick").  We had lunch at Kneaders, which is always delicious, wandered through the crowds and made our way to Tiffany's where my 10 year anniversary ring awaits (just a p.s.), watched Lucas obsess over the elevator lights and buttons, did some people watching and waited for 20 minutes for a measly piece of cheesecake at the Cheesecake Factory!  We had an excellent time!  I told Shawn when he becomes a millionaire, I would like to live in one of the penthouses and shop every single day....ah...the life!


Restoration hardware

Ummmm......

Is it just me, or does Cooper look like he has been eating grass?

1 comment:

  1. hahahah I love the last sentence of your entry. SOOOOoo what I want too. If only I could meet the man of my dreams

    ReplyDelete