5.16.2012

Transistion

It is almost time for summer, which means being super mom for the next 3 months of my life...  Payton is doing fabulous!  She has less than a month left at Challenger, which she talks about wanting to go to summer school?  What!?  Her summer will be filled with vacations, pools, hiking, riding bikes, going to the park, and even a creepy critter day camp!  Oh the sweet joys of being 6 :)

Another brain-power day...go Payton!

Lucas is all over the place!!!  He sure knows how to keep me busy.  He is crawling up the stairs, walking along the furniture, doing a 2 second balancing act on his feet, "accidentally" dropping his sippy cup and saying, 'uh-oh'!  He now knows when he is being naughty, and loves to test us.  My favorite is the, 'I'm going to put this piece of chalk in my mouth mom, what do you think about that?' face!

DUNNY!!!
  

I love the mundane look of these cute little boys!  


I just love being a mommy!  Watching your kids grow and learn and have fun is so rewarding.  Sure, there are those  'rip-out-your-hair' moments, but for the most part, my kids are so totally awesome!!!










1 comment:

  1. That is how you know Payton is a Challenger kid, she wants to go to summer school. Have fun this summer!

    ReplyDelete