11.17.2012

stagnant hair

For the last few years I have kind of done the same thing with my hair.  From Red to Brown to Black.  I think it's time for a change.  I had a bit of red ombre going on during the summer, but it was like red into orange.  Which actually worked!  I decided in September I wanted to do auburn.  Well, I have come to the unconventional conclusion that I am going blond!  I think it will be quite the process, and I am just doing it in pieces.  Example.  I was looking at pictures of Jessica Biel and I thought, I want that!  So, I kind of did it...


I'm not sure whether or not I like it, but it's there, and I am not going to get rid of it.  I am going to let my hair heal for a few weeks, and then I will put some more in.  My goal is to get to this...



I have been blond a couple of times before, and I don't totally hate it, but the last time I did it was like 6 years ago, and it was really short.  So cross your fingers and think what you want, but I have to do it!  Mostly to prove a point to my husband...

No comments:

Post a Comment