11.21.2012

It's Possible

A couple of weeks ago my mom said, MVHS (she works there) is putting on Cinderella, would you like me to get you some tickets?  And I said, yes!  I love Cinderella!  She has to be one of my favorite princesses.  She is so meek and elegant.  So, I took Payton to see it this last weekend.  We had a lovely time!  It was a really cute musical.  She liked the prince the best.  She told me she thought he was cute.  How awkward it is to be a teenager.  They all looked so young, and I don't think you realize it until you have been out of high school for 10+ years!

Rodger's and Hammerstein's Cinderella.  I didn't take my camera, so no real pic...sorry!





About a month ago my mother-in-law sent out and email to the daughters (in-law) and said, I want to do this little crafty for the holiday's.  So, last weekend she said to come on over for soup and crafts!  So we all went to her house, ate some soup, gossiped, talked about baby names for Hilary and Abby's upcoming arrivals, laughed until we cried, and I personally made this...

It makes me smile!




Shawn and I have decided that it's time to make some new crafts this year.  We haven't really done anything new with our Christmas decor for the last couple of years, so we thought, let's change it up a bit.  Get some new colors.  So I had an idea for a craft...frosted pine-cones and ornaments in a large vase!  As we getting those items, we stumbled across some frosted apples, holly berries, shrubbery and mossified pine-cones.  It was love at first sight!  We picked it up and thought, let's add this to the mix, and use another vase.  So this is what we did late last night...



These are marvelous!  I love the way they turned out!





I have been looking for some more/new throw pillows lately.  I feel like we need more/different ones.  I feel like there needs to be a change.  Even though this pillow will only last a month, I couldn't resist...

Peace on Earth.




I love the Holiday's!!!  For me, it's about family.  They are my life.  I love them all so much.  I wouldn't trade them for anything else in this world!

Time for the hustle and bustle to begin!  Good luck to everyone in all their Holiday endeavors! 



No comments:

Post a Comment