10.29.2012

WitchCraft

It has been another successful weekend at the Hancock house!  By the time Payton came over, Lucas was napping, so we couldn't really start the festivities until pretty much after dinner.  So, we watched My Neighbor Totoro and painted Payton's nails.  This week we did jack o' lanterns on her thumbs and big toes, and then the rest we did spider webs.  It's a little tricky to do designs on such little nails, but we manage to make it work.  I am thinking about investing in polish pens, it would make my life a little easier.

After dinner we ended up going to the WitchFest at Gardener Village.  I have never seen so many witches in my life!  Cackling, shopping, dancing and dining.  They were all over the place!  Payton wanted to do face painting, and then we wandered around and did some dancing and shopping ourselves.

Yesterday we decided it was time to carve pumpkins.  I mean, there are only a few days left until Halloween, right?  We pulled out the guts and drew a couple of typical patterns to follow, but Payton felt the need to do something complex.  She did have the largest pumpkin, so why not?  It's a kitty and turned out totally awesome!

After much contemplation I decided to cut off Lucas' mullet...It made me a little teary, but it was getting to the point where it was a little ridiculous.  Shawn wanted me to do like a modern rat tail thing,  which I'm not totally against, but I just did a shape up.  He was moving way too much to do anything more than that.  I might do it in stages?



Beware...the Witches...

Pretty Butterfly


I couldn't help but capture this moment.

Dancing in the Moonlight


my hot sexy shawn
Princess Lea style, but not really...


Lucas' Pumpkin is winking!  And isn't Payton's (cat pumpkin) so freaking cute!?

Lucas, his puffy coat, and his mullet.

First Haircut...yes, I am a professional :)


1 comment:

  1. I miss Gardner Village. I loved going there every year. Lucas looks a lot like Preston in that first picture! You can tell they are cousins! Sounds like a fun weekend, you are so good to paint Payton's nails. I always forget to do Lorelai's.

    ReplyDelete