10.25.2012

Pink Grapefruit and Gum Drops

This last week we were lucky enough to have Payton for a couple extra days (thank you Vegas).  She came over Saturday and brought her Zombie Cheerleader costume.  We got all grotesquely dolled up, and then headed to the Halloween Hoot at Tracey Aviary.  It was a rather warm day and they sent us on a scavenger hunt.  There were trick o' treating stations, lots of cool and creepy looking birds.  I felt like I was in the nightmare of a daydream.  We watched a bird show, Payton got to feed an emu, and the owls were probably my favorites!  Later that night we made mummy face pizzas and spider cookies.

Payton lost her first tooth!  She has teeny tiny teeth, and it came out while she was eating potatoes.  Which may or may not be a weird combo, but she was so excited.  I heard about it for 3 days.  So of course, the tooth fairy came, and I told her that we could go to the Disney Store to spend her money.  We went, and surprisingly she couldn't find anything that she wanted.  I was like, but what about all these princesses?  Na...she wanted a new Lalaloopsy.  We ventured to Target and found Sugar Fruit Drops.  She's super cute and made entirely of gum drops.  Plus, she loves pink grapefruit....two of my loves!

And of course, we had the perfect opportunity to visit Mrs. Yancey at Challenger School.  Oh how I miss that place.  Mrs. Yancey has moved to first grade, so if Payton would have gone there, she would have had her 3 years in a row!  Mr. Jordan...he told us how much he missed our little family, mostly Shawn ;).

Yesterday morning I took Payton to school, and last night Shawn had school, so it was super quiet at our house...well, Lucas kept screaming, so it wasn't that quiet.  He missed sissy.  He loves her, she loves him.  He mostly follows her around like a little puppy dog and she makes him laugh.  They are really cute together!



She has her Zombie look down!

My cute little Dalmatian.


Is it just me, or do those creepy bird looking things in the background look like the creepy creatures in "The Village"?  




Spider Cookies! 

In my last post I mentioned I would take more pics of Payton's hair and I have been failing...but at least I captured this messy zig-zag frenchie!



Bed Time!








No comments:

Post a Comment