11.28.2011

long hair...such love

As of April 2004 I have had some sort of hair sweeping across my face.  Whether it be a short swoop, long swoop, full thick fringe or wispy fringe, I have had something covering my forehead.  Mostly because it's what's appropriate for a heart-shaped face.  Well, in the last 6 months or so, I have decided to grow out these bangs and just have some nice framing around my face.  So far it has been okay for a pompadour pony, 'dirty hair', or a top-knot chignon, but when I just want a nice sleek flat ironed style, it just looks awful!  I feel like I have done a lot to help blend it, but I also feel like if I anything else to it, I will have no hair around my face!  Part of me says, just do bangs!  But the other part says, try something new, it has been 7 1/2 years!  So, I will continue to let my hair grow longer, unless of course I feel the need to be spontaneous and cut it like Emma Watson :)




P.S.  I NEED Adele's luscious locks!!!  (As well as her soulful voice)

1 comment:

  1. Ummm...hello! I am LOVING the long hair AND the bangs (from what I can see of them) :)

    ReplyDelete