1.01.2012

Holiday....Celebrate

Every Christmas we do a little theme for Payton's present from Santa.  Last year it was Rapunzel, the year before it was Snow White, and this year it was the Lalaloopsy gang,  which I must say are the cutest little dolls ever!  We were setting everything up Christmas Eve and I said to Shawn, 'can I be a little girl?'  They have such teeny tiny toys for girls now a days, and they are just so cute!  Anyway, here was the final product (before it was ripped into).

Kind of hard to see them all, but this is Lala villiage.

This year I received the Shark Mop a Kitchen Aid Mixer (in red (of course)), and a Baby Bullet.  I cannot express what joy I have had in using them this week.  I love everything!  Lucas got some Dr. Seuss books and baby toys, and Shawn got some really cool Onitsuka Asics.  We had a great (busy) Christmas!

Cutest kids around!

Trial and error...he is getting better (and bigger) every day!

1 comment:

  1. I got a baby bullet too, you will have to give me tricks and hints and recipes you have been successful with. Looks like you all had a very merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete