2.23.2011

A little history

Shawn and I met at work actually.  He sat across from me, and to be honest, we were a little apprehensive in talking to one another.  I thought he was very attractive and I think he just thought I was a little scary, because let's be honest, at the time, I probably was.  Anyway, after a couple months of crooked smiles and getting to know you emails, we decided to actually get together.  That first night was amazing.  I had no idea Shawn was such a chatter box!  It ended by a lovely kiss on the forehead, followed by a "you're a sweetheart" and it pretty much took off from there.  There you have it, two broken people who found love and patience in each other.


Jackie O baby


At the Top of Angels Landing



Shawn thought I could move this Boulder?


Gooo Real Salt Lake!



Teacups!



Oh yes, we are at Disneyland...The happiest place on Earth :)

Is it just me, or does Shawn look like a starving artist?  I absolutely adore this photo!


I know that i put so many pictures on!  Those are just my favorites of 2009.  We have had our adventures and then some.  Soccer games, Zions, Vegas, Pine View, Disneyland, Huntington Beach!  Don't worry, there are plenty more from 2010....

No comments:

Post a Comment