3.21.2011

Events of March

I realize that March is not over yet, but I thought that I would post the exciting things that have happened so far....


Olivia's First Birthday.  Isn't she cute?

Jack Attack!  Celebrating Olivia.

And as most first birthday's go, this was not much cleaner once she realized she didn't have to be so dainty.

These are the cute boots that Shawn got me for Christmas.  Well, they were too big, so we had to take them to get a smaller size.  Since I have munchkin feet, I had to get them custom ordered.   They then tell me that it will take about 4 weeks for them to come in, they'll call when they are ready.  This was maybe the 8th of January.  So a month later I call and they tell me they are not there, but they will call me.  Well, by the first of the month I kind of forgot about them, until a week or so ago.  I called, they took like 2 hours to get back to me and said, we just got them in.  Sure.....anyway, all in all, they were worth the wait!
Shamrock Cookies for St. Patty's Day!  Payton made the stems :)




BABY BEDDING!!!  This causes me great relief.  I love the added touch of Big Toe,  a blue Pascal and a penguin.

I just would like to add that this week I will have 9 weeks left of pregnancy!!!  I don't think you know the joy that it brings my soul.  Happy March!

No comments:

Post a Comment